New England Reconstruction Expands and Re-Brands a New Division
New England Reconstruction Services is proud to announce the expansion of its’ services with a new company: ARCHON Clean.Build.Restore.
New England Reconstruction Services (NERS), a Hamden based general contracting business that has specialized in insurance restoration since 1999, has expanded its services to include property clean-up and mitigation. The new entity; ARCHON Clean.Build.Restore, has an experienced disaster management team that provides unparalleled contracting services that meets or exceeds customer’s expectations every time. From the initial damage assessment to the negotiations of an agreed price, the ARCHON team helps their clients through the laborious insurance reconstruction process. All work is completed to at least the pre-loss condition of a home or business…. guaranteed!
Services provided include:
• 24/7 Emergency Services when the need arises.
• Proprietary No Smoke Odor process after every fire restoration
• Certified “mold free” at the completion of every mold remediation project
• Written detailed line item estimates for all projects.
• Experienced on-staff tradespeople; carpenters, painters, tapers, laborers, and water tech's.
• Certified water and mold technicians.
• Project Manager (PM); each job has an assigned “go to” person that oversees respective projects from start to finish.
• With over 50 years of combined construction management experience ARCHON has the knowledge and experience to handle almost any size project.
• In-house Projects Coordinator that follows through with all details with each sub- contractor and every customer.
• Customer First mentality. ARCHON representatives show up on time, listen to customer needs, and complete work within schedule.
• CT contractor registration HIC# 06-33007
Whether its mold remediation, water extraction, or fire damage repairs, with the inclusion of mitigation services ARCHON Clean.Build.Restore is now the premier full service insurance contractor in New Haven County.
Proud of the process and proud of the outcome
ARCHON Clean. Build. Restore
301 Welton Street Hamden, CT 06517
400 Goodrich St Remediated & Sold to Tri-Con Construction Managers
Several New Businesses Locate and Expand In Hamden
| | Share